Life has been pretty routine lately. Art had his last audition a couple weeks ago, so now we are just waiting to hear back any results. He has been busy with rehearsals for two shows coming up in April. After that, he has his graduate recital in early May, then graduation. These past two years have really gone fast!
In May, we are heading West to California for Greg's graduation. I am looking forward to seeing family and friends, going to Disneyland, eating In-n-out, and enjoying the pool. It will be over a year since I was in California and over 1 1/2 years since Art was there. That is a long time!
In preparation for summer, I have started to be more aware of what and how much I eat in addition to increasing my activity. I got these great workout dvds for Christmas that contain 5 10-minute workouts that you can mix and match as you choose. I try to do 20-30 minutes of those 3-4 times a week. They are a lot of fun, and I can already see some results. :) Once the weather gets nice, I am hoping Art and I can resume our weekend walks down along the Hudson.
I guess that is all for now.