13 August 2008

1 year

Art and I have been married for a year now! Time has really flown by!


For our 1st anniversary, Art and I spent the weekend in Annapolis with my aunt and uncle. They have a condo along the Chesapeake within walking distance of downtown Annapolis. They were very gracious and surprised us with dinner reservations and a gift card to a restaurant overlooking the Bay. Art and I enjoyed crab cakes and complimentary flourless chocolate cake for dessert.

The next morning, my aunt and uncle took us out in there boat around the Chesapeake. Annapolis is such a peaceful little city, I was sad to leave Sunday afternoon.



When we were in Pittsburgh in June, we ate our frozen cake-top. The cake was still as delicious as it had been on the wedding day 11 months prior! It was a nice reminder of our special day.